Say among the nations, “The LORD reigns.” He will judge the peoples with equity…he comes to judge the earth. He will judge the world in righteousness and the peoples in his truth. (Psalm 96:10, 13, NIV 1984).
My Musing – Ready or not, here He comes.
- He reigns – Exercises sovereign power. Supreme and uncontested.
- He judges – In God’s case who goes to Heaven and who goes to Hell.
- He is equitable – Fair, just , reasonable and right.
- He is righteous – Acts in accordance with divine law.
- He is truth – In accordance with fact and reality.
My Advice – When the time comes, this sounds like someone we’d better be ready to meet. Are you ready? See my musings under “The Born Again Experience.”