From the archives.
From the Mind of Webster
• Warn – to give notice beforehand of danger or evil.
• Holy Fear – reverential awe having a divine quality.
• Condemned – adjudged unfit.
• Heir – one who inherits or is entitled to succeed.
• Righteousness – morally right or justifiable.
[T]he LORD saw how great man’s wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time [full of violence and corrupt]. The LORD was grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain … “I am grieved that I have made them.”
But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD. Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked with God. God said to Noah, “I am going to put an end to…
View original post 816 more words