From the archives.
FROM THE MIND OF WEBSTER
• Even Though – Used as a stronger way to say “though” or “although.” In spite of the fact.
• Obeyed – To follow the commands or guidance.
• Not Know – Not in possession of knowledge or information.
• Past – Beyond the capacity, range, or sphere of.
• Enabled – To make possible.
• Promise – A declaration that one will do or refrain from doing something.
• Tested – An ordeal required as proof of conformity with a set of beliefs.
View original post 435 more words