Originally blogged May 4, 2019. Who indeed.
Exodus 15:11 – Who is like you – majestic in holiness, awesome in glory, working wonders? (NIV 1978)
My Musings – Often, we skim through a passage without taking the time to “focus on the Logos.”
- Who is like you? – This is a rhetorical question: a literary device used when the answer is self-evident, no answer is expected, or to emphasize a point.
- Majestic – Royal bearing or aspect, grandeur, greatness or splendor of quality or character.
- Holiness – Morally and spiritually excellent.
- Awesome – Amazing, astonishing, astounding, eye-opening, fabulous, marvelous, miraculous, staggering, stunning, stupendous, surprising, wonderful, wondrous.
- Glory – Something (someone) that secures praise, renown, splendor, magnificence, and grandeur.
- Working – To perform or carry out a task requiring sustained effort or continuous repeated operations, according to a plan or design, in order to produce a desired effect or result.
- Wonders – A cause of astonishment or…
View original post 118 more words